I found this meme here on another blog and, being the language nerd I am, could not resist doing it myself.
Here’s my video – but you guys should do it too! I’m really interested in hearing from you, so if you do it, leave a link!
Record yourself saying the following words out loud and answering the following questions:
HERE ARE THE WORDS:
aunt, route, wash, oil, theater, iron, salmon, caramel, fire, water, sure, data, ruin, crayon, toilet, new orleans, pecan, both, again, probably, spitting image, alabama, lawyer, coupon, mayonnaise, syrup, pajamas, caught.
HERE ARE THE QUESTIONS:
- What is it called when you throw toilet paper on a house?
- What is the bug that when you touch it, curls into a ball?
- What is the bubbly carbonated drink called?
- What do you call gym shoes?
- What do you say to address a group of people?
- What do you call the kind of spider that has an oval-shaped body and extremely long legs?
- What do you call your grandparents?
- What do you call the wheeled contraption in which you carry groceries at the supermarket?
- What do you call it when rain falls while the sun is shining?
- What is the thing you change the tv channel with?