My goodness, am I glad to see the sun!
The last two weeks were almost exclusively rainy (and COLD), so I’m glad we get to see some sun for a few days. All that rain made me realize that I don’t have any good shoes to wear when it’s wet out! And I can’t just wear my big ol’ hiking boots everywhere, because that’s just a little too strange.
That being said, I think I will invest in a good pair of rain boots. I’m tired of getting my feet wet.
And I’m also really starting to look forward to summer and to spending a week in Ocean City with the family at the end of July. I already have a new bikini, but I’m thinking I might also like to get a one-piece suit. There are just so many cute ones out there! My best friend Laura just got a one-piece and said she feels so much more feminine and sexy with more coverage, more than she ever felt with a bikini. It’s understandable – you’re less worried about…ahem…things popping out…and therefore, you’re more relaxed! The more relaxed you are, the more confident you feel, and confidence = sexy!
So I did a little online shopping today and here’s my favorite picks for rain boots and one-piece suits.
1. Triumph Venus Elegance in purple, 69.95€
2. Hunter tall gloss rain boots in coral, 129.95€
3. Esprit Easton Bay in dark blue/polka dots, 54.95€
4. Hunter yellow rain boots, on sale for 154.95€
5. Seafolly Goddess bathing suit in coral, 109.95€
6. Pieces ABBIE boots in mint, 39.95€
7. Cyell PRECIOUS bathing suit in orange, 149.95€
8. Joules rain boots in yellow with blue & white stripes for 54.95€ (my favorite!)
How about you? Do you prefer one-piece suits or bikinis? Do you own a pair of rain boots?