I’ve got an insane amount of tabs open on my Safari. 33 altogether. Anybody else out there do this, too?
I thought I’d share a bit what kinds of things I’m currently looking at online.
I always read various growth charts and weekly updates. I keep these open and change them every week to see the baby’s progress. Here are my favorites:
- Family education (daily updates!), my baby blog‘s tickers, Pregnology, Just Mommies printable pregnancy calendar, WebMD pregnancy calendar, EHD pregnancy calendar, Spacefem pregnancy calendar (shows list of weeks, months and percentages!), i-am-pregnant weekly update.
- I also have this post up from Kveller about a special Jewish prayer that touched my heart and I read that prayer every day after checking the daily updates, as a reminder of how blessed I am and what a gift it is to be carrying this child. “Blessed are you, O Eternal our God, for giving us life, for sustaining us, and for enabling us to reach this amazing time.” A true reminder to be thankful.
- I’ve done this pregnancy yoga video a few times in the past week as I’ve noticed that my back is starting to ache. I’ve gained 8 pounds so far and am definitely noticing my weight distribution is different!
- I bought a lamp frame and want to make my own fabric lamp for the baby’s room. So I’ve been browsing on Frau Tulpe, a great fabric shop nearby that has wonderfully cute, creative and fun patterns! Deciding on a final choice is the hard part! I also have tabs up on Stoff and Co and Kiseki, looking at more fabrics.
- And various information on Hypnobirthing – youtube videos, people talking about their experiences, etc.
Other tabs on other topics:
- This Krippenschiff nativity card / ornament my friend Susanne designed. I missed it for this Christmas, but I think I will order one for next Christmas!
- This lovely version of I’ll Be There For You (the Friends theme song!) truly gave me the chills.
- About 10 tabs open about the Malm bed from IKEA. We were there yesterday and are considering getting a new bed. We have the low Malm but there is no good way to store stuff under the bed, which we’d like to be able to do. So we’re thinking about getting the high Malm bed and in a bigger size (which would of course mean more costs because we’d need a new mattress and everything).
- Pizza stone comparisons. I got Tobias one for Christmas but wasn’t able to get it before Christmas, and now we are trying to choose the best kind so I can go ahead and buy it.
And there we have it.