This past weekend, we added some more frames to our gallery wall as part of our big clean-up plans. (Side note: Tobias gallantly cleaned all of our windows for the first time since probably spring last year…and WHAT A HUGE DIFFERENCE IT MAKES! Gorgeous!)
Because every time we clean up, we end up moving several big frames and a bag full of smaller frames from one place in the apartment to another, I decided that enough is enough – it was time to actually hang some of them up!
So we did. Here’s what it looked like before:
And here’s what it looks like now!
A lot more filled out! We need a bigger frame and picture in that big empty spot next to the black frame, though. Nothing we had works, so we’ll have to be on the lookout for something good soon. Maybe now that the weather is getting nicer (knock on wood…!), we’ll have to hit up the flea markets again. Or maybe I’ll make something for the space.