How was your weekend?
After a record 38 posts in a row (excluding weekends), my brain decided to take Friday off from the blog. But I had a lovely weekend and now I’m gearing up for an exciting and busy week.
Some highlights of this weekend:
- I’ve officially booked my flights for my summer trip to the States! Ahhh! Exciting!
- We also booked a flight for a few days in Paris. It’ll be my first time back since I left in 2010! Ahhh!! Again, exciting!!!
- Mussels for dinner on Sunday night with our friends Matthias, Ariane & kids
- Making a fresh batch of new jam. 27 jars…and three new flavors to try!
And some highlights for this upcoming week:
- I’m going to my very first Tupperware party. I must be getting old.
- Waffles with the girls (and babies) of my birth prep course.
- We’re ending the week by heading out to Bielefeld to visit the in-laws.
I saw that marquee letter at TK Maxx (Germany’s version of TJ Maxx) the other day and was really tempted to get it. Still wondering if I should go back there and see if it’s still there!